Since this is lengthy, you may want to print this.
HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN
1. Recognize you are a sinner.
2. Believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins.
3. Repent and ask forgiveness for your sins through prayer.
4. Accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
5. Take up your cross and follow Jesus Christ, walking in the principles he set forth
through the Father.
Believing in God does NOT make you a Christian. Even Satan acknowledges God.
Believing God and following his principples set for in His Word, the Bible, makes you a
I would like to add to this a question that should be everpresent in every Christianís mind:
How do I know what Godís principles are if I do not read the Bible.